Tuesday, April 7, 2009

sooo happy with my brand-spankin' new white ray ban wayfarer

Remember when I said I won't buy new shades because I just bought my Aviator RB3311 late last year...?


When I saw the Rayban's Wayfarers (2140), I just couldn't contain this little kid inside of me wanting to splurge impulsively! To lessen my "guilt", I tried to scout for the cheapest one available and somehow thought I could convince myself not to buy it or at least hold out a few more weeks/months..

Call it OA but I couldn't hold out much further than a week! So before our next camping trip to Anawangin Cove and Capones Island, I decided to finally get it.

Ending? Gelaine would testify I looked like an overly satisfied / amused / bewildered little pup with my new shades in hand...i love it!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...