Thursday, September 11, 2008

my baby gabby and our photo shoot (happy dog and happy human)

It wasn't love at first sight..but now I still can't get over how cute he is!!

So who's this new guy?..my dog, silly! = )


Gabby at 4 months - partida, di pa yan naligo for almost 1week na!

I never thought the day would come that I would be wrapped up in this pup's little paws..so adorable, lovable..he's just super!!! He loves me and I love him sooo much in return..but maybe he loves me a little bit more (hehe) he's just so frantic whenever I approach the door (any door!), probably scared that I will be gone for long (you know, this human has a life to live too!) Guess I just have to teach him puppy manners...

He's smiling coz I'm already home and hugging him tight (at our newly-renovated kitchen)

So much pent-up energy in this little furball! We love to lounge around, walk outside our house in the company of his 'friends', take pictures, buy toys, play with his toys, play with his tennis ball, eat, chase bigger dogs and our ultimate date is his monthly visit to his doctor (okay, his vet!)

A very brave boy, he keeps on following me even upstairs..considering he doesn't know yet how to go down the same flight of stairs he braved to climb! When we're on the sofa, he'd willingly leap even if I leave for just a few seconds..and he's always by my side following me like an angel = )

Best pick-me-upper when tired and stressed...best to share joys with too!

Oh, I just love him to bits! = ) Watch out for our upcoming imovie! hahahaha = )





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...