Thursday, September 11, 2008

5 years...and ever after?


Nobody thought we'd last this long..but I'm just so happy that we're keeping up this fight! hahahaha....=)

So much for our much-anticipated 5th Anniversary..thanks to bagyong Marce, we weren't even able to see each other (poor babies..)..we've planned so much pa naman to do either (or ALL) of the following:
1. Dinner - of course!
2. Record our own CD - yeah it's still there at the lower ground floor of Megamall's Bldg. A..di bale, more time to practice
3. Glamour shots - considering I didn't have a very happy prom and he did not have any at all, we wanted to re-live that high school experience with each other..sayang no?
4. Movie! - with each other's fave movie buddy
5. Mass - it's Mama Mary's birthday after all..

BUT!!! and a very big but..

I realized that sometimes, there are ways to make your love and presence felt even without being there physically...and that day I got one of the best surprises ever! = )

A big bouquet of pink stargazers delivered to our office..and people there thought I got these flowers because it was my first day at work =) yay!! (i can be THAT mababaw)



I take that back, it's not mababaw at all....if you get to know Andrew (like our friends and I do) you'll see immediately he's not the type of guy to indulge a girl with nice surprises..but this time he did just fine... = )


I love you baby! more anniversaries for us to come....mwah mwah mwah!! = )




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...