Sunday, November 9, 2008

bagay ba sakin ang kuloooottt....?

Well guess not! Finally after months and months thinking it over, I finally decided to have my 3rd LOREAL X-TENSO treatment (Loreal's version of the standard rebond). I was actually choosing between going natural (like using gata, olive oil and other all-natural but eeeky stuff when applied to your hair and scalp) vs. having a treatment and whether i would go straight (x-tenso) or have it permed (oh such lovely curls).

I was almost on the verge of choosing having it permed except that my hair is still a little too short for that; I'd look like Kirara once it's done! There's always a next time for that but for now I'll just enjoy my wash and wear, balik-ayos, super manageable hair! tralalalalala = )

Just remember to book in advance so you'll have a slot reserved for you, better to bring your car and your friends (make it a barkada bonding session..haha) too cause it takes a while to finish..a good book would do too!

Total Damage:
Extenso Treatment - Php 2,875.00
Loreal Liss Extreme Shampoo - Php 532.00
Loreal Liss Extreme Conditioner - Php 840.00
Time Spent - 4 hours on a Sunday afternoon

RECOMMENDED (2 thumbs up!)
Substance Day Spa and Salon
T / 925 - 6743
A / #18 Mystic Rose Drive Sanville Subd., Visayas Ave., QC., Philippines
(near Fernwoods)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...