Sunday, November 2, 2008

Remembering the 1st of November

November 1 had always been memorable for me...Of course aside from the holiday-mode (meaning no classes!!) it was the total experience that made it the annual event that it is. I'd get to spend the entire day in the cemetery with my lolo and lola, cousins together with the sea of people bringing in candles, flowers and even food for their dearly departed, we get to play in "our little playground", imagine scary scenarious of the dead mingling with us, eat-all-you-can pizza/gulaman/hotdog, etc. and the routinary sleep over at my lola's house afterwards = )

Yet over the years and as I grew up, it became more of a monotonous obligation lest 'they' be the ones to visit me! (nyiii!!!) It can get boring to the point that I just wished I was home; and sometimes you just feel like not going since there are too many things to do (school/work)..besides, there's no sleepover at my lola's place afterwards anymore..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...