Friday, August 8, 2008

888

Today is the 'mythical' 888 from August 8, 2008 supposedly a very lucky day and the opening of the Olympic Games in Beijing = )

Well, I BELIEVE that it will really be a lucky day (positive thinking!) moreso a happy day for me and my baby as very soon we'll be celebrating our 5th Anniversary (September 8)! I keep telling him and myself, "Who knew?"

Feng shui and I go way back as I can be very superstitious hehe..that's probably one of the reasons our anniversary date is September 8, 2003. Of course, aside from the fact that we were both in college then in Catholic schools and I anticipated that it will be a feast day on Sept-8 and there will be NO CLASSES! Yipee!! An instant free day for an anniv date!

1 month to go till our special day!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...