Wednesday, February 29, 2012

2012 Leap Year..how did you #makeitcount?

Yes, today we celebrate the "extra day" we are given because it's a leap year. I personally believe that although life on earth seems to move in cycles or seasons, it is still very much linear. Granted, it's nice that people reflect a bit and see this "extra day" as a blessing. 

And as a 'bonus day' to our life, we are told to #makeitcount. One way is to greet our special set of friends who can only celebrate their birthdays once every 4 years (they must really feel torn and disconnected on years their bdays don't appear in the calendar...I know I would be..). Another is to just celebrate life - eat right, exercise, sleep right and give much love. I guess I was able to do all of those except the exercise part (nyahahaha, still have to shake the notion that exercise is nakakatamad). I have also joined my parents for a novena (also something which I don't normally do) and just prayed for God's guidance, protection and peace in our lives. Mala- eat, pray, love pala ang araw ko! :)

I have not realized it earlier but it seems I have been doing some leaps  in my life  na pala(and major ones at that) since the start of 2-0-1-2. I decided it's time for a change in scenery, change in speed, change in scope of significance so I left the company I have been working with for the past three years and dove head-first into Real Estate and am now working my way to be a broker. Even though it seems like a standstill to others, I feel happy that I'm learning a lot while rejuvenating myself at the same time before I return to the corporate world or who knows, put up my own! *wink!*

I'd like to share a Comic Life doodle-ry I made today (cathartic? maybe a little :)). Since my boyfriend's having his CSS exam tomorrow I wanted to lighten him up a bit  no I really wanted him to go LOL-ing at this :) bwahahahahaha... Inspired by the trending meme for Jeremy Lin, here's one for Andrew (good luck with your exam tomorrow) :)

*Yes he laughed (ok, LOL-ed nga) when I told him to check his Facebook stat, he might have even told me "baliw ka talaga" to which I would just say, "kaya nga LIM-sanity eh, because I'm crazy about you.....nuxxx....keso!"


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...