Friday, March 9, 2012

2012 PRC Real Estate Brokers Licensure Exam

Barely a week from now is the moment of truth - the moment all would-be brokers are waiting for -- our 2012 PRC Real Estate Licensure Exam! 

I fell in love with Real Estate late last year and yeah, you can call it a whirlwind romance! I decided to take a short pause in my working life and have dedicated my time instead in learning more and becoming a competent and professional broker. Since it all happened so fast, I had to decide right away which learning institute to enroll with as I only had 2 months then to really get into the details. 

Pressed for time and with the limited information and referrals I have, I chose to go with Urban Institute of Real Estate. Why?
First because Engr. Cruz was so accommodating and he had many classes being formed (talk about consumer trust and confidence). Another is because one of the speakers, Atty. Rex Cruz, was my former law professor at DLSU (I later found out he was Engr. Cruz' son). It also helps that he was highly recommended by Jay Castillo of Foreclosure Philippine. Lastly, the venue -AIM Asian Institue of Management - was practically very near to where I live (yes, and Greenbelt too! Say food tripppp!!). I don't want to count my eggs before they hatch but I'm really thankful for that decision. This early, I have been learning so much which I know would help me help my clients better later on.

So back to reality, the exam is right around the corner (7 days to be exact...ngiiii!!!). I have resolved not to cram well, at least not before the exam day. What I'm doing now is pretty much gorging all information I can get! My target is to finish covering everything by Sunday. And next week I have to take it easy on my brain (poor thing..there, there..) so I can last til March 18!

To my fellow aspiring brokers, let's give this all we've got! Good luck to everyone!!

Special thanks to my group-mates, the URBAN CHAMPIONS!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...