Saturday, February 2, 2008

P.S. I love you

Wow..I can't wait to watch this film! It's been almost a month since I've seen the poster in newspapers but I didn't really pay any attention to it because I thought that it would just be another-run-of-the-mill-tear-jerker-with-an-oh-so-predictable-plot-and-storyline; something that could wait until it's aired on hbo.

Well I haven't seen it yet but I'm guessing my initial presumption is wrong. I've seen the trailer and I was throroughly amused by the movie, the novelty of it all. It could still probably induce tears but I believe it's more of a laugh actually. Something surprising for a movie that involves a dead person.

I'm not going to go into full details now so as not to ruin your interest in case you want to watch it also, besides..I'll only be able to watch it next Saturday!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...