Wednesday, February 13, 2008

To my valentine

I'm going to share now what I've written 2 years back. It's basically a list of everything about Andrew - things I absolutely adore or hate about him but nonetheless are things that make him who he is - the person that I love.

This was written during a break up period when I was reassessing our relationship, how well we knew each other, how well we loved each other. And between sobs, I decided that the best way to let him know how much I appreciate him, the strengths and nuances of his persona, was to read to him this list; such a brave thing to do for a girl (you know, having to fight your tears and breaking voice and all that)

So to my baby, Happy Valentine's Day! Hopefully as the years go by, we'll get to know each other more and I'll be able to list down a hundred more!


1. Always fixes things for me
2. Looks so cute with his eyes closed while kissing me (mine are open..sometimes!)
3. Very sexy firm butt
4. Does not wear his seatbelt..bad!
5. Tighty whities..
6. Secretly jealous of stuffed toys
7. Has a carebears stuffed toy (care of me)
8. Forgot my 2005 birthday (oversleeping)
9. But quickly made up for it the next day
10. Wants to be an architect..and is gonna be a great one!
11. Formerly addicted to computer games
12. Gave me a real hard time reconciling with him
13. But he asked me back in the end
14. Sings I’ll be, Harana and Happy Birthday for me
15. Wants to buy men’s mags; only, I won’t let him
16. Is always my movie buddy
17. Is afraid of the future?
18. But loves kids
19. Conservative kuno
20. Detests mushrooms, papaya and other healthy foods
21. Can’t sleep without me giving him a kiss and saying ‘I Love You’
22. Loves massages
23. Is very ticklish
24. Has strong legs and big calves
25. Is afraid of the dermatologist
26. Rarely smiles in pictures
27. Always finds time to visit me (1x a week = 4x a month = 52x a year, approximately)
28. Does not get drunk
29. Borrows toiletries from me when on a trip
30. Loves badminton so much
31. Allows me all exceptions in his room…i can eat, sing, talk a lot
32. Is learning how to swim
33. Loves pinching my butt (ewan ko ba)
34. Had his nose hit by a softball
35. And bit by a dog a year later
36. Leaves all the ‘date’ planning to me
37. Gives romantic but practical gifts
38. Is so huggable (lika nga rito!)
39. Jokes around a lot
40. Is so malambing all the time
41. Doesn’t like giving flowers (but he still does)
42. Gave me a green heart-shaped tikoy on a valentine’s
43. Was forced (by me) to wear a black hi-cut trunks in Ace Water Spa
44. Doesn’t smoke (he decided to quit on the very first stick he tried)
45. Is very helpful to everyone
46. Loves cheese-flavored popcorn, fries and nuggets
47. Not a fan of softdrinks
48. My Divisoria buddy (guard..hehe)
49. Is such a gentleman
50. Goes to a PHP 30.00 barbero
51. Downloads _orn (corn?)
52. Does not want to ride the cruise ship
53. Has the same room color as mine (green!)
54. Has a growing beer belly
55. Was a blue baby
56. Is torpe! Hehe..
57. Was crushing on me during COMP1BU (feeling!)
58. Painfully shy
59. Has improved his dancing skills (even taught me the jive)
60. Loves to sleep
61. Is a good son, but a strict kuya
62. Takes care of me when I’m sick
63. Happily obliges to help me shop for swimsuits/lingerie
64. Very spontaneous
65. Always automatically places my head on his shoulders when I’m sleepy
66. Brings me home even if it’s late
67. Is my bestest friend
68. Loves to tickle me and make me laugh
69. Listens to my daydreaming
70. Is very good in math
71. Waits for me patiently, while I dress up
72. Loves very loooong walks
73. Someone very special to me
74. Willing to wait (y’all know what this means)
75. Just automatically finds my hand when walking…
76. Wrote me a totally unexpected monthsary letter
77. Almost (?) cried with my 1st Anniversary gift – a powerpoint presentation of us
78. Very honest with me
79. Wants me to change for the better
80. But accepts me for what/who I am
81. Lets me have the remote
82. Help me with homeworks/projects/brainteasers
83. Cute, plump, kissable lips
84. Respects me
85. Wants me to hug him while driving
86. Made my college life so wonderful
87. And up until now…



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...