Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The case of the chori burger fix

I don't know why I've grown hungry tonight, probably because I had been sick for the last 4 days (and i need all the nourishment i can get..yeah!!) but I feel that my stomach has hit this state of emptiness - like vacuum empty!! Could be the coffee or the medicines I took..I really don't know.

What I know is that out of this hunger grew a deep craving for....CHORI BURGER!!! But I know it's only available in Boracay so I began my search for the chori burger recipe. Spent an hour looking for it in the internet but to no avail. What I found were only pictures of it and how other people longed for it too - both of which only intensified my craving..big time!


That's me enjoying every bit of my chori burger and jonah's shake in Bora (Mar 2008)

But not to despair...I found out that although I may not get the real thing as of now, there are worthy alternatives. From other people's blog I discovered that I need not board a plane to bora just to eat chori chori burger..all it takes is a drive to Metrowalk or an MRT ride to Trinoma and I can eat (read: hoard) all the choris I want from Bun on the Run (BoTR)!! Well, that plus a great deal of other burgers to try next time - Brother's Burger, Bite Club, Cafe Breton's Mozzarella burger...oh the list goes on and on and on...

I just hope the chori burger tastes as Boracay-ly (not the sand okay?) as the one I had in Bora. Otherwise I'd be forced to concoct my own recipe. Now I just need to go get a fix of Jonah's mango milk shakes!


Jonah's pricelist (Mar 2008). What's your favorite shake?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! this is going to sound very random but i just came back from bora and i have been craving for chori burgers too :| i just wanted to know if the "alternative" you were saying is worth it or if you have figured out a way to make your own at home :) I know this post was about a year ago but i'm keeping my hopes up :))

Jocyls said...

nice...I've tasted one of the best chori burger...with Jocyl's Foods...I think you need to look at Jocyl's Chori Burger Patties

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...