Sunday, July 13, 2008

the powers of friendster

Remember the survey I was ranting about?

Well, I need to finish that soon...as in soon! For now the areas of concern are Quezon City, Muntinlupa and Las Pinas. I'm glad that someone gave me a bright idea (i think...i suppose it is and it should work!) to use Friendster to accomplish this endeavor.


I'm really preventing myself from having to waste a whole day in Mcdonald's or Jollibee or in some mall ambushing people for this survey so I'm giving this game plan a shot. As you know, Friendster has millions of Filipino users - and counting. What's good about this plan is that I don't have to disturb everybody by sending mass e-mails/personal messages which might only make me look like a spammer; prospected survey respondent's profile can be actually streamlined to target just who we need. And even better - I can do it in the confines of my home while the respondents can also accomplish the survey with the same comfort.

Bright idea isn't it? I *heart* Friendster!

As for the success or hit rate...I'll let you know next time!

Thanks in advance to everyone nice enough to accommodate my request!

=========
By the way, if ever there are helpful visitors in this area, kindly help me with the surveys by clicking on these links:

Please click this link to download the Survey Form


thanks super!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...