Tuesday, July 29, 2008

StratMark (July 29, 2008 | 8-5 | Araneta)

Serendipity is what I call this!

For the past two weeks, my brother has been waving a ticket he says is for StratMark which I totally gave no attention to because I thought it was purely college stuff and well - I'm not in college anymore.

I'm so glad that I caught Lysa (dyosa) online JUST NOW! and we talked about it and turns out it's big stuff, organized by the Philippine Marketing Association (PMA) no less!! They're so lucky the famous "Doc Nards" invited them personally to attend this event while Sir Benny..hmm, may have forgotten to inform us about this altogether..

So, curiosity and spontaneity got the better of me. I decided to scrap all my plans for tomorrow (not that I had any important matters to attend to save for an interview which I wanted to esacpe from...bad!) and just be there in Araneta to attend this conference and yeah, skip the interview *lol*

At my age, I'm lucky I can still camouflage myself into a sea of college students = ) but still be able to bring it with my masters classmates.

Excited excited!! I have to wake up extra early tomorrow so that my bro will not leave me in the house harhar..but then again, his ticket is with me so I guess he has no other choice! = 0

Details of the event:

StratMark (Strategic Marketing Conference and Competition)
29 July 2008 | 8am - 5pm | Araneta Coliseum

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...