Friday, July 11, 2008

change of blog design/template

Hi everyone, although I had much fun with the blog template I was previously using (Thank you very much to Isnaini [Music]) you know the one where it was all white/gray, with a girl in the corner listening to music through very big earphones and over-all zen-ish feel..unfortunately I had to retire it already.

Reasons:
  • It's not that easy to customize / manipulate
  • If I was highly knowledgeable in HTML it might have worked for me but I simply don't have the time to learn all that stuff
  • Well...there are lots of options which are much easier to use (such as the ones already here in blogger)
  • If one would want to earn through blogging, I realized that that template was not the most effective one to use. = p
Actually, the single most important (underlying) reason is simply everything I learned from the Internet Marketing Workshop of Jomar Hilario that I attended today. I would love to blog about it now but DAY 2 is not for tomorrow...so just hang on and I'll probably post the things I learned here..(why not?)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...